The Goal Achievement Process
The Goal Achievement Process e-Workbook
“High-Performance Results: A ‘No-Kidding’ Approach to Increasing Sales”
Don’t just set goals, ACHIEVE THEM!
Have any of these thoughts crossed your mind?
· Will I make your monthly sales goal this month?
· What do I need to launch myself toward Rockstar levels?
· Am I focused on the right side of the equation – my sales goal inputs?
· Wait, what are sales inputs?!
In this e-Workbook, you’ll learn that the output is your goal, but it doesn’t just happen by itself. It takes you – all of you – mentally, emotionally, and physically to ensure you strategically set up your path to sales success.
Clarify what your primary goals are, via the Goal Achievement Process:
- Do you want a more significant account?
- Do you struggle to complete projects?
- Do you seek a strategic plan to move your business forward?
Set your goals and take measurable steps each day to achieve them:
· Create daily strategic actions to achieve your goals.
· Review time management and prioritize daily activities.
o Do you spend too much time on personal stuff because you have “flexibility”?
o What systems have you implemented to help you efficiently achieve your goals?
o Do you prioritize or procrastinate?
The Goal Achievement Process e-Workbook includes:
· A 30-day plan to guide you toward greater sales success.
· Mind-conditioning activities to gain clarity on your goals.
· Tips to develop your daily conviction and commitment to achieve those goals.
Stop breaking promises to yourself, be the Rockstar salesperson you know you can be, and fortify your sales business savvy with the Goal Achievement Process e-Workbook.